The cost of treatment depends on many factors, including the severity and complexity of the problem and the length of treatment involved. You will be able to discuss fees and payment options before treatment begins.
We have a variety of payment plans to suit different budgets, including a no-down-payment option. There is too much at stake to base your decision on the lowest possible price. You do not have to settle for less than you want or deserve. We will work with you to identify the financing options that work best for your budget.
We also accept assignment from most insurance plans, and file the necessary papers to the insurance company. We work hard to make orthodontics affordable.
In an effort to keep orthodontic fees down while maintaining the highest level of professional care, we have established this financial policy:
- If full payment is made at the onset of treatment, we will offer a fee discount. (If you have insurance, we will offer a discount for payment of your portion of the fee that will not be covered by insurance.)
- To fit your individual needs, financial arrangements can be made to extend your payments over a period of months. For your convenience, we accept payment by Visa and MasterCard.
- In cases of serious delinquency, treatment will be discontinued, although we will make every effort to accommodate patients with temporary difficulties.
If you have insurance, we will help you to determine the coverage you have available. Please provide us with insurance information when scheduling your first appointment so we may obtain an estimate of insurance benefits at your examination.
We ask that you assign your insurance benefit to us. The balance will be arranged for you to pay (see above). Professional care is provided to you, our patient, and not to an insurance company. Thus, the insurance company is responsible to the patient and the patient is responsible to the doctor.
We will help in every way we can in filing your claim and handling insurance questions from our office on your behalf.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your own personal account.